DRIED YACON POWDER
Represented by the Mochica culture potters on their clay pots as the origin of life, this sweet Andean root is highly recommended for diabetic patients because it reduces the glucose in the blood. Now, the modern science has increase the value of this tuber due to its high content of insulin, dietary fiber that helps the organism to metabolize the glucose and diminish cholesterol rates.
Human health benefits
- Excellent for hypocaloric diets and for diabetic patients.
- Has anti-diabetic properties.
- Reduces risk of osteoporosis.
- Uses as a no-calorie sweetener.
- Diminishes tryclycerides levels in the blood.
- Relieves gastrointestinal problems.
June – September
Packaging for Dried Fruits and Powders. Presentations from 250g to 50kg, according to customer requirements.