Currently dehydrated fruits are considered by organisms of the
health a superfood for its high value in vitamins, amino acids
Essentials and minerals.
Aguaymanto is a shrub that has been cultivated since the pre-Columbian period. It was cultivated in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and was one of the most revered fruits in the garden of the nobles.
- Scientific Name: Physalis peruviana.
- Custom code: 0813.40.00.00
- Harvest: March – June.
It is a fruit of South American origin, its exact origin is not specified, its cultivation is widespread throughout the central jungle.
- Scientific Name: Ananas Comosus.
- Custom code: 0804.30.00.00
- Harvest: January – December.
He is originally from India and references to him have been found in the ancient sacred writings. It was brought to Peru by the Spanish and currently Peru exports a large amount of its mango production to various countries around the world.
- Scientific Name: Mangifera Indica.
- Custom code: 0804.50.20.00
- Harvest: December – March.